Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dreaming makes me cry!!

I have to admitt I am crazy, especially since I'm wearing my pajamas to the beach. But since you live infront of it, and you think about, it's not so crazy after all. The sun was a little bit up, and my dad was as lazy as ever, didn't make me breakfast, slept through the three hours I've been awake, so it counts as an excuse of not going to school. I checked my wrist-watch, and it read 6:15. I sat on the beach with my blanket draped over me, huddling my knees. I watched the dolphins swim by, thinking any good dreamer would dream of this. And then I thought about my past dreams of that night, and remembered what mom told me a long time ago, "Dreaming makes me cry, especially if the dream is something I wanted". I got really exhausted after a while and began to fall asleep. I usually watched the sun come up, but today I was tired, no doubt about it. I was a little scared of falling on the beach, but it was part of my land, and my dolphin (Shelly) would rescue me, like she always did in my comics of "Shelly and Sponge". My eyes closed, but I didn't dream of anything usual, I dreamed of something I never thought I would dream.

"Shhhhh!" a voice whispered, and I felt something nudge me. "She's awake! Hide!" another voice. I rubbed my eyes and shot up in panic. "Is it a bird? Plane? SUPERMAN!!" the first voice cried. My eyesight focused and I saw two people, a girl and a boy. She giggled and said, "He has read to many movies and comics, who can't tell?". I nodded and asked, "Where am I and who are you?". "Your in Rockhopper's shiphold, I'm Cheroes, and this is Samson!" The girl was carrying a rootbeer can and a mop, with a black and red striped shirt, white sunglasses, seashell necklace, and her hair was tied back in a ponytail, a very loose one. And then the boy was carrying a dustpan, with a brown apron, pointy brown boots, a green parrot and a red parrot on his shoulder, an eye path, and red flaming hair. I heard footsteps behind me, and then I gasped. To the sound of a pirate laugh, the sound of slurping, I turned around saw hundreds of penguins behind Rockhopper trying to be next to him screaming. Me, Cheroes, and Samson all laughed, and ran to Rockhopper's room where they would be safe, at least until he decided to go in there.