Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Narrows it down

So now it narrows it down to the last 4 people who did the crime that caused my old site to go bye-bye. The 4 people are: Max51423, Manatee6, Cheroes, or Cooldud1999. I could tell because this person keeps switiching people, and are very good acters, but I can tell if its the real person or not, because on my chat box it says "Friends", and that person isn't my friend. But the other person with the same name is there as my buddy, so theres an example. Ok first off: Max, Manny, Cheroes, or Cooldud, which ever one of you it is; please private chat me. It depends on the reason why you hacked my account to make me angry at you or ban you on the chat box. So don't be afraid, I won't call the police and tell them I know who it is. So please, I had to delete my friends website too, and they beat me up at school! :( PLEASE!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHO DID IT!!!!!!

2 comments:

grace said...

ME!??????!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS HAPPENING UNTIL I TRIED TYPING IN SPONGEBOBCP.BLOGSPOT.COM AND IT SAID IT DIDN'T EXSIST!!!!!!

Kira Marie said...

IT WASN'T ME I ANKLE SWEAR!!!!!!