Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sponge's Slow Dance Party

Everybody I am having a slow dance party!! Some of you already know thats it WAS going to be on the 28th, but I have to change it because it's too soon, and nobody can pick a person that fast like with "Hannajean's Prom Confusion" thats going on (lol think of it as a virus that spreads quickly) and now its the 5th of June!! The time will be 3:30 penguin time on my party server (its always going to be that server for all my parties) Ice Half Pipe. This is a boys choose girls, and if the girl already is going with somebody then don't bother to ask, it causes to much anger issues and confusment and then deletion on CP! (Deletion: when people that are friends on Club Penguin delete them, not just one person but many others) So get an outfit, and most importently a dance partner!!!
RULES:
1. Must not be the same hair you would usually wear
2. If wearing glasses, wear the fancy and pretty ones like Spongebob wears
3. HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kira Marie said...

samson will you go with me?

Dane ice1 said...

i will

Anonymous said...

snickers will you go with me please? ~scdawg