Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

20 years after I died chp.1

Before I died.................... (6 years old)

"Mom, can I go across the street to Mattys house?" I asked my mom, who was reading People magazine on the couch. "Sure darling," she said, without looking at me, "Make sure you look both ways". I jumped happily and said, "Ok Mom! I will!". I skipped out of the house........ without looking where I was going.

2 Hours after that.................

Jenny (mom) got off the couch to go over and see Mattys mother, Barret Tylu. Jenny opened the door and screamed. She ran to Courtneys dead body in the road, blood all over. Jenny started crying, and Barret opened her door and shrieked, and Matty ran out from behind her. "COURTNEY!" she screamed, crying non-stop.

Now.........................

I walked to my grave, where flowers were all around. I found a note, and I bent down. It said:
Dear Foolish Courtney,
i TOLD you to look both ways. you chose not too. it is your fault your dead.
~ R.A.T.W.Y.D.T.Y.S.
Mom

I stared angrily at R.A.T.W.Y.D.T.Y.S, which meant Rest and Think what you did to your self. I looked at the shattered mirrow next to my grave and picked it up. I was white all over, because I was dead. At my wake I was obviously dressed in beauty, because there were stick-on gem stones a little below my eyebrows, and lipstick and mascarra and all that. I was also wearing my flower girl dress for when I went to Uncle Jack's wedding, and it apparently had grown with me while I was dead (I still am, NOTE: I am a ghost in this story).
I sighed, with an invisable tear running down my face. I felt like I was invisable, which ghosts are. I walked up to a mother praying over a grave that said AMANDA OSMOND. 1937-2004. I went infront of her, but she didnt notice. Well maybe I could have some fun being dead, because I am gonna be dead forever.

0 comments: