Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cupids Daughter- Chapter 3 (Ending LOL)

I was suddenly confused. "Huh?". "I said, GET IN THE CAR!!" Claire cried, pointing to her jeep. "But, wait what?" I asked. "Look Lama. You arent aloud with him anymore. Hes MINE" Claire said, jabbing a finger at me. "He wont date anybody whos such a jerk like YOU!" I said, pushing her on the ground. "YOU LITTLE..." she said, but finished with dirty words. I couldnt believe it, so I punched her.
*******************************************************************

"DAD! CLAIRE SWEARED AT ME! SHES THE MEANEST PERSON EVER!".
I looked at Cupid breathing hard. Charlie had transformed back to Cupid. "Dont be silly! Shes charming!". "SO YOU DONT BELIEVE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!? CUPIDS DAUGHTER?!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. He opened his mouth to say something, but I just killed myself.

1 comments:

Ro$e and Cleo said...

Wow! Hi im Rose. Nice to meet you. I really love your blog. I have a blog too.