Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cupids Daughter- Chapter 2

I didnt think 'Charlie Fawx' was nuts at ALL.
I ran out into the road down to Cupids hideout, a cave.
I saw him just outside, with another girl. I stopped quickly, and hid behind a tree. Cupid had transformed back to Charlie Fawx, and he was with a highlighted blond girl with blue jeans, a shirt with hearts and a bow an' arrow. I could hear Charlie and the girl talking.
"Hi Claire".
"Hiya Charlie!".
"Claire, do you want to meet my daughter?".
"Of Course I would! I love little girls! How old?".
"14".
"Awesome!".
"Come on out, Allana".
I was shocked, I took a deep breath and I jumped out from behind the tree.
"Hiya 'Lana!" Claire said. "Hi" I breathed.
Charlie looked at me, and so I stopped sounding bored. "So Charlie, who is she?" I asked. "My girlfriend now, and your mom probably, because you ran away. Right?" he said, smirking. I nodded. "Well I have to go" began Charlie, secretly winking at me, "Soooooo, Claire will you take Allana to your house? Shes got a pool!". "Of course!" Claire said smiling happily. "Well, see you later guys!" Charlie said running off. Claire turned to me, and her smile faded.
"Get in the car, twurp".

0 comments: