Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Black and White chp. 3

I was staring at Samson. I 50/100 believed him.
Suddenly the doorbell rang. We looked out the window to see Sponge (we didnt have to get up). I jumped up, panicing. "Cheroes, hide in the bathroom!" he said pointing to his bathroom in the room. I scrambled in there and Samson locked the door from the outside (who has a lock on the outside?!).
I heard footsteps, and I gulped hard. Samson had ran downstairs, and I could hear him talking to Sponge.
"Urgh. Hello Sponge". "Samson, dont Hello Sponge me. You know why Im here. Im here to take you BACK!".
I jumped as she barked at Samson. Then, I actually heard barking. There were no dogs in Samsons house................. but then I remembered Sponge was a wizard.
Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I jumped, but I didnt make noise. There was something in the bathroom.
Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I looked around frantically, and then came face to face with a snake on the sink. It jumped around my mouth and wrapped hard. I screamed, but I made no noise because I was wrapped so tight. "Dont scream" hissed the snake. I nodded extrememly slowly, still scared. The snake unwrapped slowly then wrapped on my hand dangling and said, "It is alright Cheroes. I am Manny. We tortured another girl and she asked why I was so mean. I came back to normal, and I said mean things to Sponge and she permantly changed me into a snake. Sssssssssssssssssss". I stared at the snake. Then I jumped as I heard a big yowl, and Manny flew off me.
It was not Sponges yowl.
It was Samsons yowl.
She had turned him into a wolf.
And killed him as one.

1 comments:

Kira Marie said...

sponge your story rocks!