Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where are you Cheroes? -By Spongebob727

Everyday I wake up early
To find you waiting for me
But nowdays
I wake up early
To wait for you
But you never come no matter
How patenitly I wait and groan
So thats why Im saying
Where are you Cheroes?


May Death not have battled you
Hoping Sickness didnt win again
May Sadness not hold you down
While I beg and pray
May worry not have effected you

While I sit here asking
Where are you Cheroes?


Lets just hope its not the bad
reasons that your not here
Lets hope its good
Like a vacation or cruise
But the only thing is
That you didnt tell us
Where are you Cheroes?

A lot of you have noticed Cheroes' sudden dissapearence.
Thats why I wrote this.

2 comments:

Dane ice1 said...

I noticed; where are you CHEROES???

Samson235 said...

Well, I dont think its swine flu because if anyone is going to get it, it would be me. Since I havent got swine flu, I dont think she will have it. (i think!)