Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Black and White chp.1

I stared at the dark sky, which were my favorite colors, black and white. Black sky. White Stars. "Well, I see we found the goth looking at the goth sky" chuckled a voice. I whirled around, to see the 3 people I hated the most. Sponge, Manny, and Samson.



Before

"Nobody cares about how you look Cheroes" said my mother. "Well apparently Sponge, Manny, and Samson do! Mom, nothing you say will help me". I had just turned from a bright colored dresser to a dark one, but my heart wasnt dark at all. I was sweet, unlike my dressing with skulls and bones. "Look Cheroes, you be whoever you wanna be, black and white, gold and silver, I dont care. Be who you wanna be".

' The Triples ' had always been mean to me. I started to run quickly to my house, but I ran into somebody. The Leader. Sponge. I looked up, and Sponge had a look of mischief on her. "Your house was burnt down" she said, smiling. I stared, but at least I didnt believe her. I walked around her and ran to where my house was.
But this time, I only ran into ashes. OF the house.

0 comments: