Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Black and White chp.2

"So you thought we were lying?" Samson smirked. I stared at him. "Guys, why do you hurt me baddly just because I am different?" I began, tears filling my eyes. Samsons smirk turned into a frown. It was altho that I had said something that changed him completely. He rubbed his eyes and said, "Where am I? Why am I here?". I stared, confused. Sponge and Manny's heads slowly turned towards the puzzled Samson. "Im going home" he said before walking down the street. The two girls whispered something quietly so that I wouldnt hear. Then they ran off, as tho they were scared of me.

I sat down at the lunch table at Penguin High. I was with my best friend, Hanna. Hanna had glasses, but I didnt care what she looked like. I saw Samson walking towards us, smiling, as he sat down at our table. I stared, and Hanna winced. "Hi Cheroes. Can you tell me what I was doing there last night? Last time I remembered I was at my girlfriend Scdawg's house" he said, still smiling happily. "Sure........." I said. Hanna looked at me; she obviously wanted to hear also. "Well, you were bothering me and you were being mean. You, Sponge, and Manny burnt down my house. Then I asked why you guys were always mean, and then you suddenly changed. Your nice now, but you used to be part of the Triples, thats a 3 penguin group of bad and nasty penguins" I told him. Samson's puzzled face turned normal. "Cheroes, come to my house today. I need to tell you something" Samson said before walking away.

I walked down 4 blocks before reaching Samson's house. I rang the doorbell 2 times before he actually came. "Hi Cheroes" Samson said quietly, "Follow me up to my room". I followed Samson, and we sat on two bean bags. "Cheroes, I dont blame you if you dont believe me. Well, Sponge cursed me. Because shes a Wizard. A Dark Wizard. She cursed me to be bad and forget everything. But she made me think that she was my master. Anyone can brake a curse by saying why did you do that. Well you said that".

0 comments: