Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

African Rescue: chp. 1

The sun was beating down on my face.
I was dying technically, I wanted to go home.
To America, I was sick of Africa now.
I was in africa because my cousins were making a store, and they needed water; extremely bad. Over 4,000 people died already, because of my family and my plane that got delayed.
I was in a dark and dirty purple, brown, and dirty blonde long skirt. I was wearing a tank top and there was a gap, wear my stomach was showing. I was sweating like mad, and I ran over to my horse that a man named Sahue (Sa-hu) gave to me. The horse was a pinto, and his name was Dash, because he was very fast. I loved Dash. Dash loved me to, because in the morning he would nudge me for an apple, and wake me up by nudging my hand, which Sahue said he liked to call it 'The Giving Hand', because thats where the food came from, my hand that I reached to grab the food with. I walked over to my mom, who was in a purple tank top (with a gap) and it was sort of Indian styled, and a purple lace skirt with silver sparkles. She had curled her dark brown hair and put it in a ponytail, with a piece of her hair that was curled was out of the ponytail. "Mom, how do I go to the bathroom? Theres no toilets in...." I began but she cut me off and said, "The forest darling". I turned my head slowly to the forest, which was filled with different type of trees and animals. I sighed, thinking this was going to be terrible, and I got Dash (thinking he would need to go too) and I hopped on him. He trotted over to the forest, a little deep in, and he stopped; I jumped off and hid behind a tree.
******
I went around from the tree and there were flies on Dash's poop. I smiled, and laughed. Dash shook his head, and he came over to me and I jumped on him. Me and Dash went back to our hut, and my mom was not there. Blood was on the bed (if you would call it that). Dash stood back an froze, like he could see something I couldnt. There was a knife on the floor, and I jumped on Dash and I took off on the direction I thought my mom was.

0 comments: