Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ammyla; should she come??

You all know Ammyla, the cheerful, happy african.
Well.......
Shes not happy at all.
Shes leaving 'afreeca' tomorrow and her parents and little brother died there, so she feels like shes leaving them!! I dont know what to do, and on top of that Dane Ice1 is in a situation with her, but I dont wanna tell you.
Should Ammyla come??
She might die if she stayed.......
please comment on your opinion!!
(I feel so freakin bad for her, i got tears in my eyes!!)

6 comments:

Dane ice1 said...

Im soo sorry I hurt her! But idk where she should say, but i say she should go with you, but she might get sad. :( But I feel bad for her.

Dane ice1 said...

im not supposed to be a bad person

Samson235 said...

I feel really sorry for her. Tell her that if she wants her family to be renembered, she has to go out of africa,because if she dosent she would die and shes the only one left in her family, and she will be able to tell everyone about her lovely family.

Cheroes said...

thats so sad!!! I think she should come with you because its a great oppurtunity... AMERICA IS A GREAT OPPURTUNITY, yes she will be leaving her family, but thats the thing... she has to move on and know hner family would want her to go to america

Hannajeancp said...

thats what i was going to say! lol. oh and me and frie like each other now LOL

frie67 said...

leave afica, start ove in america =)