Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Titanic -Again?- part 2

I barely went outside the room, because I would've gotten sea-sick and other stuff.
I just wanted to die now, so I wouldnt die with pain if the Titanic happened again.
Seamus opened the door of the room and threw in a week-old newspaper. I jumped off the hammock and grabbed the newspaper. I went on the hammock again and started reading the big topics in the front:
"THE NEW HARRY POTTER: REVIEW, MURDERS IN MIAMI, THE BEAUTY SETS SAIL ON TUESDAY, HOLES IN THE BEAUTY; THAT WILL BE FIXED". I stared at that title, and read it over and over again. I almost fainted, but I flipped to page 16 (thats the page it was) and started reading:

HOLES IN THE BEAUTY; THAT WILL BE FIXED
by the captain, ron clip, and travel reporter diane vlog

Captain Ron Clip of ' The Beauty' reported holes found at the bottom of the ship. The workers on ' The Beauty' are going to try to fix the holes at the bottom of the ship. "The holes are very big," Clip says, "But my neice and nephew who happen to love T.B.; Cheral Miack and Luke Miack, are going to fix it with there hearts. They would hate having the T.B. burned down or sunk, so they are fixing it straight away".

When Seamus came in, he didnt look worried at all. So I guess I shouldnt be worried either.
I heard a slam, and screams outside the door. I ran outside, gasping for air. Smoke was everywhere.
No.
This cant brune happening.
I saw Kristy in the restraunt, talking with a guy with her legs crossed leaning in (not kissing). You cant hear anything outside the restraunt, so Kristy and the guy had no idea what was going on. I forced myself run in the restraunt and screamed, "KRISTY!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY IS SCREAMING!!". I opened the door wide open, and the chefs and waitors started coughing hard; choking. The man (who was apparently a waitor named "Connor", according to his Name-Tag) picked up Kristy and ran out of the restraunt past me, and jumped in a little boat. Kristy held onto him as they were out of site.
I should have stayed in Springfield, I really, really should've.

0 comments: