Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Im quitting 4eva

Im quitting 4eva.
NOTHING AT ALL is stopping me.
I wont quit CP, i will never read your blogs again, I will never be found on xat again, but I will be on CP. Probably by next week everyone will be deleted except the famous people. Im just going to go to youtube. Nobody believes me. Im staying with Jared and my friends.
I have something to tell most of you.

Cheroes- You cant sweet talk me into leaving this time.
Its over Cheroes, Im leaving. Theres nothing you can do about it.
Thanks for being my friend.

Hannajean- You have AWESOME igloos. You have a great humor, especially when it comes to youtube. I may still check your igloos before I delete everybody, but I guess its a promise I will.

Frie67- Your the one who inspired me to make videos. And now I love it. Good luck being single.

Samson235- You were always there for me and i appreciate that. When I needed you on CP for a glitch. Thank you.

Daneice1- Thanks for showing me the Potter Puppet Pals, they are too funny!!

Monkeyguitar- I am still mad at you, but whatever. Thanks for doing all that stuff!

Max51423- I love you. And you were a great boyfriend. The next somebody has you they will be lucky and blessed.

Manatee6- You always had a short temper and always needed something in return, which was cool. I will miss you.

Cheroes- You were 1 of my best friends, that why I saved you for last.

I am not doing something about Chrissiroo, because she was the one who inspired me to leave 4eva. So did Manny and Samson. I will be found on Waskstar and Heatplace, but I will only respond to NikkiNz and Frie67.

I will be here for the rest of the day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

why though? please dont delete me. WAAAAAAAAAAAA DONT GO YOUR LIKE MY BEST FRIEND ONE OF THE ONLY REAL FRIENDS I HAVE WAAAAAAAAAAAA
Manny

i beaky said...

PLZ NO U WERE MY BFF WAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~~!!!***IBEAKY~~!!!*** AKA UR MY OLD FRIEND

Dane ice1 said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dane ice1 said...

ur keeping famous ppl as ur friends? WAAAAAAAAAAAAA and what am i junk?!?! no offence. lol. but WAAAAAAAAA

Dane ice1 said...

Im not being mean

Samson235 said...

I didnt know i made you quit. Im so sorry, but as i said to frie, i wish you the best of luck. You made us all laugh and if you want to quit, so be it. I am sorry for not believing you and i know youre going to make wonderful videos. Im really going to miss you and if youre ever lonely please talk to me. No offense, but now i feel like a piece of rubbish which ppl throw out of their buddy list. I guess im not as important as i thought. i once had a friend who wasnt famous and then one day he became famous, and removed me. he was my best friend. and he found out that its not that fun being friends with just famous ppl. he didnt have as fun as he did with me. when he came back to say sorry, i nearly said i couldnt forgive him, he broke my heart (in a friend way) and i dont want you to do it to anyone, and i dont want u upset. best of luck.......... Sad- Samson235 =(