Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Cupids Daughter- Chapter 1

"Cupid let me GO!" I yelled, kicking.
"Not until you apologize for braking Ravius' heart" Cupid said folding his hands.
"Grrrrrrrrrrrr". I was so angry that Cupid tied me up to a post. "SHEESH CUPID! SORRY!" I said angrily. "Fine" mumbled Cupid, and he flew back down and untied me. Cupid grabbed my arm and pulled me to his table. "Allana, theres something you need to know". I sighed, not yelling at him. "Your stepdad-".
"WAIT WHAT?!" I said schocked. "Carl, hes your stepdad. I was your real dad. Your mother, Neila, made me leave before you were born. I had kept the secret that I was cupid, but when I told her she thought I was nuts" he said slowly. "I hate to tell you this when your so young". I still couldnt believe it. The nicest man in the world, Cupid, my dad?! Everything went black after a moment or two.

10 years later

"Mom I still dont see why you broke up with Charlie!" I said, following my mom around the table. She turned to me with dishes in her hands, sighed, and then said, "Look Ally, Charlie was very nice" she began. She started walking and putting the dishes and the sink and then continued, "But when he told me he was Cupid, I didnt believe him. And I still dont. Charlie Fawx is NOT a Cupid or Cupid!". I opened my mouth to say something but she put her hand in front of me and said, "Your 14 Allana. I cant believe you believe him". "Mom, Im just leaving to go with him. You enjoy your life alone. Dont all parents want peace and quiet?" I said backing away before turning around and running out the door.

0 comments: