Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Titanic -Again?- ~This was going to be called 'Sea Cruise' but I changed my mind~

"Amy, cmon!" my mom said, for she, my two sisters, and my stepfather were boarding the cruise, and I was frozen at the dock. I shook my head, and ran off the dock. "JULIA AMY SPRING!" my stepfather roared. I stopped, he had said my middle and last name with my first. (I looked more like an Amy then a Julia, so they call me Amy.)
I turned around, and I saw the ancors going up.
I had a choice, let my family die and worry about them like on the Titanic, or,
Go with them and die and worry about myself and them like the Titanic.
I sighed; I was worried still, but I made up my mind.
I ran on the cruise ship, and looked back at the village I was leaving behind -possibly forever-. My grandma and aunt (Louise, my Grandma, and Amanda, my aunt) waved. I gulped, and then my throat went dry. "Mom, I HATE cruises, and you know that!" I whimpered. "Oh Amy, poor, POOR AMY" said my annoying, 15 year-old sister, Kristen, who I hated, and 'Yay' she hated me back. My mom (Delilah) slapped Kristen, who jumped and started to whine saying 'it hurt so bad she might faint'. "She cant slap THAT hard!!" I said to Kristy. Kristy ignored me, and I rolled my eyes. "Honey, its going to be a WONDERFUL cruise!!! They dont make cruise ships like the 'Titanic' anymore, cause, well I know I dont need to tell you. We are on 'The Beauty', and she has had over 100 trips in her time! 1 trip each year! She deffinetly wont explode now" said my stepfather, Seamus.
"SEAMUS ITS OVER 70 YEARS OLD AND YOUR SAYING ITS NOT GOING TO EXPLODE!?" I yelled, attracting too much attention. "Off you go" said Delilah, shoving me into our room. "While you worry about absolutely NOTHING, we are going to go to the pool" she said. Delilah, Seamus, and Pearl (five year old) went out of room. Kristy went into one of the lockers we had in our room and changed into her bikini. She started singing her favorite song, 'Look me in the eyes' by the Jonas Brothers. I sat on the hammock and started reading 'Dear Dumb Diary'. Kristy came out a few minutes later with her black hair in a ponytail and her pink and black polka-dot bikini. I looked at Kristy and some of the blubber going out of her bottom. She isn't fat, but she has a little blubber, which I find disgusting, wierd, and funny. I could see the crack at the top of her body, because you have two cracks in all (girls have two cracks, thats a hint, and you can only see it in clothes that are stretchy and bikinis). "Your a little fat, last year you were crowned 'Miss Skinny' at the hotel. But your now a little fat, either that bikini is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to small or your 94 pounds!" I said, giggling a little. Kristy blushed, not of satisfaction, of anger. "Well, werent you 56 pounds last year? CAUSE YOU DEFFINETLY LOOK OVER 94 POUNDS!!" Kristy roared. She stormed out of the room to find the rest of the family. I rolled my eyes, and then I slowly looked at my extra fat. I looked away, and took one of my arms and pulled at my elbow, which was flat. I could pull down long, so I knew I wasn't 56 pounds anymore. I stopped worrying about my fat and started reading again.

0 comments: