Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

What Lanardo has to say

A long time ago me and Cheroes did a show called, 'What Lanardo has to say', I did that when I had CamStudio (I still do). I cant find it in my folder, and plus the name Lanardo doesnt show. So I think I'm gonna make the show again called, 'What Waldo has to say'. If that doesnt show, I will just say 'Wall doh' or 'Wall do'. So these are the ppl that are needed:
.Waldo (big part)
.AL (Stands for Annoying Lee)
.AL's mom, Mrs. Quince
.Mailman
.Mailman's mean daughter
.Security
.Joannie (flirts with Waldo)

Ok what Waldo is be disgusting and funny, so any gross and funny penguin out there? AL is the person who always goes on stage and farts on everybody and says rude comments about Waldo and what he looks like. AL's mom always tries to stop him, and when she does he will say, 'I will get you next time'. The Mailman is the clumsy GUY (this is a guy part only) who always drops stuff and trips over random things and falls down constantly, and sometimes brings the neighbors mail to the set of 'What Waldo has to Say'. The Mailman's mean daughter is always bragging about her looks and her stuff, and will scream a lot when somebody says something mean to her or she doesn't get her way. Security always tries to stop AL from ruining the show. Joannie (Joe-knee) always comes in the audience and puts up the heart sign and stuff to Waldo or says, 'You look really nice, nice shoes!' or 'I dove you'. LOL, yeah comment for your part! I hope I can do the first eppisode with everybody soon!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waldo if thats okk~Max

Spongebob727 said...

sure! MAX IS WALDO

Anonymous said...

can I be the mailmans daughter? ~scdawg

I Beaky said...

u said i can be al!!!!!!

Spongebob727 said...

sure scdawg! you know, when you press 'Comment As:' you can just do Name/URL but type your name in for Name, plus Max you need to add that on your blog!!!

Spongebob727 said...

lol and u can be Al, but hes a guy u no!

Anonymous said...

thanks!! ~Max

Max said...

maxxxx

Samson235 said...

can i be the mailman?

Hannajeancp said...

omg!!! that sounds so cool! The second i read that i wanted to be joannie! so can i be her?

Hannajeancp said...

omg i didnt know max was waldo! omg im so sorry! should i get another part??

Spongebob727 said...

its fine (i guess LOL IM JOKING!) its fine! as long as you dont...... you probably know LOl! But its fine! Lol, im the interviewer, Sponge (LOL). Of course you can be the mailman Samson! Just realize Scdawg is your daughter lol! Thanks for commenting btw! We need 2 more parts: AL's Mom, and Security! Those are the ONLY parts left!

Anonymous said...

can i be the security gaurd