Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

BIG NOTCE & 2012 Original Club Penguin Movie

You guys know that im writing 4 stories and then a little contest at the end, right?


Well............


I change my mind a lot and I just did
Im making a movie called 2012, and I wont be finishing 'Titanic -Again?-' right now. I will deffinetly come back to it!!!
So heres whats gonna happen in 2012 O. CP Movie (this is like the back of a book; the description):





There was a girl named Taylor and she always dreamed of being a lifeguard. She thinks there is no reason to read the newspaper, but she misses a huge part: 2012 is the year the worlds gonna end. Everybody are starts talking about it and thinks they are gonna die early. Nobody would tell Taylor whats happening, so Taylor grabs a newspaper. Taylor gets a little scared, especially when her best friend, Courtney died of scaredness. Courtney just wanted to die peacefully, with no wounds or blood, and she apparently did. She was found dead 1 week from January 1st, 2012.

January 1st strucks. And everybody dies of a whipeout. Taylor stays in her sullar, and she survives. Taylor is very scared to be on her own, with no life around her and no food except rotten food. But then Taylor dies of starvation.



And life in the world is extinct.

100,00 year later............

A baby falls out of the sky.
Now life in the world is back.....
for millions of years.

LOOK AT THE POST ABOVE FOR PARTS!!








4 comments:

Hannajeancp said...

lol umm i bet that baby died if it FELL from the sky LOL oh and i got a new web! www.wix.com/hannajean.hannajeancp !!!!!!!!!!!!1 YAY GO TO IT NOW!!!!!!!! LOL JK PLEASE GO TO IT THOUGH

Cheroes said...

yea the world MIGHT end on December 12th, 2012, but its like a 1 in a billion chance it will, there was a meteor headed to Earth at almost light speed, and it was suppose to hit Earth but it didn't. I 90% believe this 2012 thing will happen, but the other 10% of me doesn't, i mean come on.... the end of the world!? This is not Star Wars lol! But I'm keeping my options in mind, if it does, well as my brother says 'we'll be screwed' and if it doesn't happen i will be happy (cause i am scared about of my mind!!!!!! i cant eat, sleep, drink, I'm now afraid of the darkness again! I WANT TO LIVE MORE THAN 3 YEARS!!!!)

Dane ice1 said...

ill be the baby fallig from the sky!!

Anonymous said...

im scared to cheroes! ~scdawg