Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Message for Everyone

Tell this to Hannajean, Samson, Scdawg, Snickersbat, and everyone we are friends with!

Message:
Hey everyone! It's Frie67! As you have already noticed, I have not been in very great touch with most of you lately. I have drifted off somewhere into the world of YouTube, the Club Penguin world of You Tube. As I am writing this , I currently have over 160 subscribers. I am even more famous. The sad part about this message is, All of my buddies were deleted when Club Penguin crashed and a glitch was formed. I cannot keep in great touch with you because I am contstantly invited to parties and celebrations, which I must attend for my sake. If you were smart enough to realize, we cannot be friends anymore, I have risen above into another social class of Club Penguin. I talk to famous penguins everyday like Ivypuppydog, Got Hersheys, Bluecooler00, etc. If you must talk to me and it is urgent or a Good-Bye, Ask Spongebob727, and she will send a message to me on YouTube. Now here is some Personal Messages to Some certain people:

Hannajean: When I first met you, you created a Play in your igloo which was amazing! You were
always perfect with your igloos. :] That is why your creativity, perfection, and stability made me jealous. You are the one who gave me the idea of videos. That is why this Good-Bye would be the hardest, so I'm not saying goodbye to you. Just let it drift apart more.... ='(

Scdawg: When hannajean first introduced me to you, I thought you were self-centered and abnouctios. You changed my mind and you are really humorious, and a fun loving person. Yet you were very picky and bratty when I first started recording Frie TV and you were quite sensetive when you werent in every shot. Good-Bye ='(

Snickersbat: During most of our friendship, you were abnauctious and irrelevent to me. You always Instant-Messaged me like it was Urgent, when you just needed to say hello. But you did help me get the new Rockhopper Background when Penguin Storm was down, so I have to give you some credit for that. Good-Bye snickersbat. ='(

Samson235: You are an amazing writer and a courageos person. Your creativity really brought out the way spoke and so did the fact that you are British, which doesnt make you any different. That is really all i have to say to you Samson235, Good-Bye. ='(

Everyone: All of you were a great help in my life and were amazing friends. You were like a ladder to Fame for me and you all really made me feel better about myself. The video attached to this is for spongebob to watch. Thats her Good-Bye.

4 comments:

Hannajeancp said...

You know what, im sad that u cant be friends with all of my freinds, but i have never met somebody who actually chooses fame over good friends. I gave up most of my fame for all of my friends. And you are one of the friends i gave it up for. and know im disapointed for somebody who i gave up my fame for that is turning all of his friends down for is precious fame. And im happy that u didnt have to say goodbye to me, But what happened to the " REAL " frie67? Other known as the guy who was one of my best friends and was always on club penguin, and was always nice and thoughtful of his very good freinds. But apparently you moved on and are going to be one of those snotty famous penguins who dont like to talk to " amatures " like us. :(

Anonymous said...

Bye Frie. I wasnt ubnoxious or rude or w/e u were and u wouldnt give anyone a chance. i agree with hanna 110% the only really nice thing you ever did for me was make me that cool video. other than that your being snotty and we were all nice to you. there was times i wanted to get rid of all my friends and start a new life on cp. but i thought about ti and didnt. i didnt because i knew all my friends were real friends. and if your seriously gonna be like this, you were never a real friend to any of us. BYE, snickersbat☺

I Beaky said...

Well i never freakin met u! I beaky~

Anonymous said...

btw u said u used us as a ladder? a ladder to get to the top of ur stupid fame? that nice. reaaaaaaal nice.