Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mhm!!! Yall in for a big shocker? If ya arent... STILL READ IT!!!! This is a must read!

Alright well I went on YouTube and checked my comments.
I went one of my videos called "Mmdance: True of False" and I got a comment from MmdanceCP saying: Umm Hi, that wasn't me. I cant go back on YouTube because this computer is too slow. But there are two people with the name 'Mmdance' on YouTube. One of them is MmdanceCP and another is something else. So ppl, go on YouTube, go to my video, Mmdance: True or False and look at the comments and click the user. If the backround is grey, its the phony. If the backround is all colorful with a picture, it means the Mmdance we know is not her. I don't believe it, and I hope the one we know is the real one because on CP I kept telling Mmdance "GO ON CHAT!!" but she didn't reply; I know it showed.

0 comments: