Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hannajean's Wedding Review

I couldnt stay at the wedding for a long time.
One of my friends, Kssara was in Hannajean's igloo crying because Frie67 ignored her and he didnt add her. Everybody had left her for one hour when I finally went there because I needed to see if Hanna was there. Kssara was soooooooo happy to see me and she told me to get help right away. So I went back to Fries igloo and tried to get Hanna to go to her iggy but shes like "NO THATS NOT THE AFTER PARTY" and she totally ignored me. So I had to get somebody else to add her, poor Kssara!
And after that Hannajean and Frie rudely ignored me for the rest of the party!! Every time I said hi to Hanna she went over to Frie and started doing the love signs.
It was the WORST WEDDING I EVER WENT TOO!!!
So manny dont be sad that you couldnt come you would have been ignored too.

So Hanna next time you have a party or something remember there are other people please.
Im not trying to start a fight but it hurt me WICKED BEYOND WICKEDLY bad!!!

2 comments:

monkey said...

sounds sucky!!!!!!! glad i wasnt there!

Cheroes said...

spongebob i just saw that ammyla followed your blog (before you-know-what-happened) and she said i was her best friend! i almost cried when i read that, thats so sweet! I was one of the last friends she made!