Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

MmDances New Blog "If Yah Like it Or not"

HiiYa :D
Me , Mmdance Writing from NY has a new Blog! "If yah Like it or not" (wwwmmdancexx.blogspot.com) IMPORTANT** Theres no . after the www, Thanks!. Anyways Recently i posted about a VIDEO CONTEST!! Anyone Can participate, We need you! The video has to be atleast 5 minutes long If you want more Chance of Winning add a Tiny bit more! Winners will Receive a E-mails from me For 2 weeks and a Chance to add My Non-Member Account!(Its still me!) +More prizes!!
What are Ya waiting for send Your best video to
Mmdancecptv@hotmail.com
THE THEME IS MUSIC VIDEOS!+Theres music that you Might put that i dont really Like that dosent Count dont Worry If its done well Good Costumes and The music goes with your typing ITS GREAT! ENTER KNOW AND GOOD LUCK
The one and only ~Mmdancecp

4 comments:

Spongebob727 said...

Mmdance my buddy lol! CamStudio doesnt do music, so i dont know what to do! Should I just make a singing video?

Mmdancecp said...

Thats fine!

Anonymous said...

wait u add the music AND the vid(s) and then put them together on windows movie maker(donwload it if u need to unless it came with the computer)!!

Anonymous said...

mmdance its me scdawg (who you probaly dont know) and i was wondering since i got a camrea for my b-day i thought i could record the vid of some sort and then download it on to me computer and then email it to you or spongebob and then so on. ~scdawg