Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CHEROES AND KINDRED

This is now:
Yo Kindred: Yay!!! Cheroes is here!!!
Spongebob: YAY!!!!!

cheroes: Hi guys!!!
Yo Kindred: Cheroes!!
cheroes: And I thought I wasn't exciting lol

This is what me and Cheroes want to happen:
Yo Kindred: Cheroes, we've known each other for only a few days but.....
Yo Kindred and Cheroes: I love you
Cheroes: gets all gigglish
Yo Kindred: rubs nose against face and goes MWAH!!
Cheroes: MROW!!! Giggles. Cmon!!! I want pizza!
Yo Kindred: Same, kitty-kat!


AS YOU SEE YO KINDRED, CHEROES IS A FUN PERSON, AND THATS WHY I PICKED HER TO BE PENGUIN OF THE WEEK, AND ITS HER TURN TO SHINE! SO THATS WHY SHE NEEDS A BOYFRIEND THIS WEEK, AND SHE WANTS IT TO BE YOU!!! PLEASE YO KINDRED, DO YOU TAKE CHEROES AS YOU BELOVED GIRLFRIEND, TO HOLD, TO HONOR, AND TO LOVE?!?!?

5 comments:

Kira Marie said...

BUT HE BANNED ME FOREVER AND CHEROES HAD TO KEEP UNBANNING ME SHE CANT DO THAT!

Hannajeancp said...

whos yo kindred? Is he your new friend who is in replace of me? i bet he is. sigh

Kira Marie said...

hanna i dont think that i HATE this yo kindred guy he banned me forever on spongebob's chat and luckily cheroes was there to unban me but NOBODY will replace you hanna!!!!!! you are the awesomest and i didnt want you to leave at all

Spongebob727 said...

Hannajean!! YAY ITS YOUR FIRST COMMENT!! I've been dying for you to comment!! And no i'm not replacin you! Hes a person I met on Club Penguin and he found my blog, so now hes my friend!!! Manny I talked to him and said he cant ban any of you unless me or cheroes says so because you guys are my friends and I'm not letting him do that anymore. and yes xat did an update so that if one person bans you for no reason, another person who can come on later and if your still there they can unban you!! but there is a secret me and manny learned....... Hint: people ban you from MAIN chat! Yo Kindred has a website too: www.yokindred.blogspot.com !! Hannajean PLEASE FOLLOW MY WEBSITE!! I also met a person named Heikkicakes and Allikissa and Serson250!!! BUT THEY ARE NOT REPLACEMENTS!!!!

Hannajeancp said...

LOL that DID burn my eyes reading that! Thanks guys! The only thing that i did not like about that is that once i finished reading it my eyes burned and my eyes started to water! then my sister came in and started laughing at my and said i was crying! LOL!