Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Talk2buddycp

MESSAGE FROM TALK2BUDDYCP:

Sorry guys, I was on vacation in Ohio. Sponge had tickets to go; but she couldn't and gave them to us. So we were there for a while, it was really nice! I loved the food at the restraunts, its good. My hotel was AWESOME!!! I wanted to live there but I couldn't saddly lol. (Cheroes sorry about what happened the first day you and my bro/me met, lol that wasn't me but I was on it half the time apologizing.) Hes insane for girls as you can see. I hope I go there again sometime. P.S. Manny Sponge told me you live around there; is that true?? Not that I don't believe her lol.
-Your friend
Talk2buddycp

2 comments:

Kira Marie said...

lolz yea i do, sponge do you know his web?

Spongebob727 said...

of course! www.talk2buddycp.blogspot.com