Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

I figured out who hacked my website. First of all: Someone came to my website with the name: Max51423. But the REAL Max was already here. Me, Samson, and Max panicked. The person left, changed their name to LoveyPie, signed out, and signed as the name: COOL DUD1999!!! BECAUSE THEN....... I needed proof he hacked it. So I asked them if they have EVER been to each other's houses and Max said no and 'Cool dud' said yes. But then 'Cool dud' said no. So theres my proof: Cool dud changed as peoples names and never went on each other's houses and he pretended to be me and sweared at my friends (ex.: Manny). Max said he was in 6th grade and 'Cool dud' said he was 4th. But he asked if Max was going to his party so obviously I don't need the quotaition marks anymore: ' '. Because that was proof that was Cool dude. And thats proof its Max. And its proof Cool Dud1999 hacked my website.

0 comments: