Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

TOP 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THESE ARE THE TOP 5 SONGS YOU MUST LISTEN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Jump by Flo rida http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PyUDOAyP1Y THATS THE SONG WITH LYRICS OMG ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!
2. In the Ayer by Flo rida

3. Right Round by Flo rida
4. Gives you Hell by The All-American Rejects
5. Low by Flo rida

A.K.A. FLO RIDA RULES AND IF HE SEES THIS (HES NOT GONNA) I LOVE YOUR SONG JUMP WITH NELLY FURTADO!!!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR TOP 5 SONGS YOU LOVE (BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE GET THE FEELING THAT THEY WANT THE WHOLE WORLD OR GRADE TO HERE THIS AMAZING SONG SO YOU CAN DANCE) AND I WILL CHECK THEM OUT CAUSE CMON WHO DOESNT LIKE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kira Marie said...

these are in no apparent order and i have WAY more favorite songs than this cuz i can only have a top 150(lolz):
1. Final Countdown- England
2. Werewolves of London- Warren Zevon
3. Cotton Eye Joe- Rednex
4. Hey All You People- Spongebob Fish Dude(lolz, i know im a dork)
5. Viva la Vida- Coldplay
okay i have like A BILLION more so here are my favorite ARTISTS:
Jimi Hendrix
Spongebob
Coldplay
The Beatles
Los Lonely Boys
Rolling Stones
Aerosmith
AC/Dc
ZZ Top
Eric Clapton
Derek Trucks
John Williams
i know im dorky for liking spongebob music. lolz.

Spongebob727 said...

your not DORKY at all!! I love Spongebob if I didn't like his music or show why would my name be SPONGEBOB727?! Btw I try to check all those out before my hands brake lol

Hannajeancp said...

wow! ive heard of ALL those artists, but never those songs! Here are my favorite artists, because i really dont have a FAVORITE song! But ill tell you my favorite songs by that person

1. Avril Lavigne ( The best damn thing, sk8ter boi, everything back but you, Hot, and all of her other songs lol )
2. Panic at the Disco ( i write sins not tragedies and Nine in the afternoon)
3. Katy Perry ( Damn )
4. Fall out boy ( thanks for the memories )
5. Sara Barlilles ( love song )
I have WAY WAY WAY more! but i love avril lavigne and panic at the disco!!!!!!! THEY ROCK!