Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON

We all know that Michael Jackson, The King of Music, died yesterday (6-22-09) at the age 50, but I learned some interesting facts on the news.
1. He Married Elvis Presley's daughter, but divorced 2 years later
2. He got Plastic Surgery many times, he wanted to be white, not black, and he looked totally like a girl that on the news I couldnt believe it was him
3. Rumors say (but this part is true) that M.J. wanted to get out of something (I think the spotlight) so (this part is the rumor) he got a clone that died and he traveled far away so he could enjoy his life

Well, Manny is having a M.J. Funeral, please go!!! And I hope I get to make the restraunt!!

1 comments:

Kira Marie said...

IM NOT HAVING THE FUNERAL BECAUSE MJ IS A BAD MAN!!!!! HE TOOK DRUGS AND WAS A CHILD ABUSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!