Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY NANA'S CAT DIED WHILE I WAS EATING AND LAUGHING AT LUNCH!!
Mom: Shhhhh
I saw her behind the door with her two sisters. It was Christmas Eve. I nearly jumped out of my chair. My dog died early, and now this made me want an animal. My aunt was holding a tiny kitten. My Nana turned around to face them when she said, "Here you go".
Nana: Oh my god!!
I ran over to the kitten. My younger cousins followed me.
Nana: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!
Mom: Yeah, your lonely here so I thought that we should buy you company
Nana: (sobs) I can't believe you girls did this for me! Isn't he gorgeous?!
I nodded and then I said: Can I hold him?!
Mom: Let her hold her kitten honey

I wanted to cry, but I also wanted my own dog back so bad. He died from a disease called F.I.P. It stands for Feline Infectious Peritonitis.

But now that precious kitten I adored and cried because I had to leave it is gone.
It had F.I.P. also.
There is no known cure for it in the world.
They let the cat die.
:(
I called him my 'boyfriend'. I would never leave it alone for more than 5 seconds. I played with it like crazy. I'm having a flashback of the moments me and my n.c had. MOM PLEASE GET ME MY PUG SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I
IM
IM C
IM CR
IM CRY
IM CRYI
IM CRYIN
IM CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: