Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

HOMER IS PERFECT= UPDATE= SORRY!

Some of you may know that doing Homer is Perfect! is gonna be WAY too hard. So I can't do it for these reasons:
1. Music doesnt work with CamStudio
2. Some of the words dont show up
3. CamStudio has an error message that keeps coming, and I have to always turn my computer off
4. Not everyone has the right clothes
5. Sorry!!!
I was gonna try with people just dancing all looking the same (Like Homer) and having music play, but that doesn't work......... apparently.
Sorry everybody!!
I can't do Scream either, until
A. I sort things out about getting a puggle
B. I get a video camra; CamStudio doesn't work anymore for me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you could add the music onto a windows movie maker or some kind of movie maker(i would recomend movie maker)then add on the music so you can kinda do part of it. all ya need is the music and the expericance of how to use a movie maker. Hope this tip(s) helped!!

Penguin71948937

Anonymous said...

by the way visit my site at
www.clubpenguinlolmania.wordpress.com and look at the OLDEST POST!!!

Spongebob727 said...

well i just really need someone to find out another safe movie maker!!! please!!