Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

GRRRRRR!!!

Everyone knows yo kindred by now. and everyone knows that he threatens us to our website. so if you hurt him, hes gonna do it. but i know i made a HUGE mistake meeting him. ever since i met this guy, he has been killing me and my friends. hes always banning people!! especially scdawg for NOT TALKING!!! and kindred thats a ridiculous reason to ban someone! so you need to stop or we will ban you forever, (cheroes didn't you already do that?) and take your stupid lie that you will hack our website with you. manny im sorry i didnt believe you at first, but i really thought he was going to be nice. not ban us for the most pathetic reasons. and not hack us. and beware, hes gonna ban us, so thats why im making everyone owners today so they can unban me, manny, cheroes, and scdawg (those are the people he's probably gonna ban). and hes gonna ban me while im gone. im just sad so if no one can unban me, this may be the last time you will chat with me.

its all my fault i let him come to us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad i dont have a blog! ~scdawg

Anonymous said...

i have no idea if im a owner (mist61)