Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Scream (Chp. 5)

CHAPTER 5
I WAS RIGHT



My parents were gone, so I needed to die, to be with my new family. Me and Charlie were engaged~such a low age~ and so were Lilly and Raymond. I was right, I would die at 16. After my wedding.



ONE MONTH AFTER THE WEDDING



I found out that Charlie could kill me, except he would be seen. So he took me to his house. At least I could find Taylor. I think. Jack still wasn't found, until today.

"Me and Ramond are gonna go, for a while" Lilly said, turning solid. Not a ghost. Well it was school time, anyways. Charlie and me nodded and they were off. After a while, me and Charlie went to get ice cream. The ice cream didn't just fall to the floor when he ate it, like in movies. It just went away like normal people. We heard Lilly scream. I dropped my ice cream and ran. I skidded to a stop, I couldn't believe this. Neither could Charlie. It was...........
Jack..................... and
"TAYLOR?!" I yelled. Taylor's mouth dropped. "A-a-m" she tried to say my name. "Charlie! We are going to your house right now and your going to kill me!". "NO!" Taylor screamed. "Taylor, I must be with you, and Charlie!! He promised to kill me, I hate being left out like this!!" I yelled. "But Amy, I died for........." began Taylor. "I KNOW! YOU DIED FOR ME!! BUT I WANT TO DIE!!" I finished. Charlie grabbed me and we ran to his house. I took one last glance around at being alive. I closed my eyes and said, "Shoot". Bam.

I was a ghost now, and Me, Charlie, Lilly, Raymond, Riley, Jack, and Taylor really had no where to go. We couldn't stay in town, so we traveled far away and built a tree house. Everyone was laughing at Jack, who kept hurting himself with bricks falling on him. I had protection on, he didn't. Charlie swooped me away. He put me on top of the treehouse, and the chinese lanterns moved a little. But we started dancing on the edges. Jack came up, but he fell down. I loved being like this.
With my family.

THE END

0 comments: