Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

BORED

My friend (That I go to's house every friday lol I call it a "tradition") always goes on my website to go to www.javinlosity.com AND WE ARE SO SAD NOBODYS GOING ON IT!!!! so I thought that if he comes back (of COURSE he will which is awesome!!!) he would want to know who you guys are!!! So lol "Javin" these are my friends:

Cheroes: a fun person that technically knows me and sends pictures of her to me; her website is www.cheroesclubpenguin.blogspot.com
Manatee6: The person I that I did the "cruel" riddle about and you went histerical: her website is www.manatee6.blogspot.com
Hannajean: A long-gone friend that left; her website is www.hannajean.blogspot.com
Samson235: A nice and funny person who doesnt have a website and his computer ALWAYS brakes down
Dane Ice1: A person who doesn't talk that much; his website is www.daneice.blogspot.com
Max51423: a very nice person who hates me now; his website is www.max51423.blogspot.com


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scdawg Birthday Party!
Where:Powder Ball, My igloo
When: June 13 2009 3:00
Who: Cheroes Manatee Spongebob Max Samson Dane Ice Happlese jman Miss Hannajean Frie and everyone else on the blogs. ~Scdawg!

Anonymous said...

Should i ask my parents to have a blog? ~scdawg

Anonymous said...

I dont hate you spongebob ~ Max

Samson235 said...

sponge he hates me aswell

Anonymous said...

Why do u think i hate u! Max

Spongebob727 said...

because you said on Mannys chatbox that everyone thought you scammed me and you were leaving. BTW IM GETTING A BLACK PUG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Hi Sponge!
Heikkicakes told me to check your blog out. It's so cool. BTW did you realize Dane Ice is a girl? Can't wait to meet you on CP.

Allikissa