Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Scream (Chp. 3)

CHAPTER 3
DEATH SCHOOL

The next morning Charlie picked me up in his van to go to school. We walked up the stairs, and noticed a girl that didn't go to our school standing outside, smoking. She had black hair~in a ponytail~, a black hoodie, khaki pants, and black and white sneakers. Charlie tilted his head a little, like he knew her. She looked up, and placed her cigarette on the ground, then covered it up. "Hello" she said, not looking up. "I'm Charlie, and this is Amy" Charlie said. The girl looked up, and her blue eyes twinkled. "I'm Ivy Shnider" she said. Charlie studied her for a moment. "Ghost" he whispered.
Ivy stared at him, open-mouthed, then she smiled and said, "DRAKE?!". Charlie nodded. "Lilly!" he said then added, "Why did you call yourself Ivy?". "Same reason you call yourself Charlie" Lilly said, her eyes twinkling again. But then she noticed me, and pointed. "WHO IS THAT?! WHY DID YOU SAY THE G WORD IN FRONT OF HER?!". "Its ok, Lilly, shes with me, my girlfriend" Charlie said, trying to calm her down. "Oh" Lilly said quietly. "I'm so happy your here! I thought you and Jack were gone, and didn't come back here!" Charlie said, hugging her. "I know! I actually lived in Minnesota, for a while. But I came back to the Death School, Home Sweet Home" Lilly said shaking her head. "Hi Lilly, your his cousin, right?" I said speaking up. She nodded. "Are you gonna stay here?" Charlie asked. She nodded again. "Well, you should come to my house. Raymond will be happy to see you" Charlie said. "He's alive?" Lilly asked. "Yup! Except hes in collage, but I'm sure you will be able to see him". "But, he knew I died.............." Lily said. They both turned to me. Oh boy. "I can't kill him!! No! No!" I said. Lily stepped up to me, and grabbed my pink hoodie. "Listen, Amy, I love Raymond, and without him I'm lost. I need to be with him! Look, its either him or you, which one ya choosing?" she said. I looked at Charlie for help, but the corner of his mouth just curved. I sighed. "Fine, but I'm gonna go to jail you no!". Charlie and Lilly exchanged glances. "Actually, your gonna be lucky" Charlie said, smiling. Now what.

0 comments: