Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Scott, The Fat: Part 3: 247

I finally was at my house.
I found a way to get out of the prom.
I forgot the rest.
I was soooooooooooo tired.
But I did remember, Scott was fat.
Maybe 'Fat' should have two t's, like Scott's name. scoTT. I sighed.
I opened up my magazine, Tiger Beat. I read the whole section of the Jonas Brothers, every little section. Every little picture. Then I read about Lucas Tell; I didn't know why every thought he was so darn cute!!!!! I dont think hes cute.
Suddenly, my phone rung. I read the ID: DOGG, SCOTT. I flipped open the phone instantly. "SCOTT!!" I screamed. "Hi!! I just had a heart attack; boy was that sushi good!" he said on the other end of the phone. Then I looked up, and saw him leaning against my door. He was fatter. "Why are you smiling?" I asked, angrily. "You said I would die" he chuckled. "You ARE going to die! Your fatter now!! Now whats the story?" I roared. "Well.... I saw Dunkin Donuts at the hospital........." his voice trailed off and he looked to the side. I threw him the scale. He jumped on, so did his blubber. I couldn't stand to look at it, so I turned away. "247" he read aloud. I was drinking water, but I spit it out. That was his lucky number, and he was sure to keep that weight. "SWEET!" he cried. "NOT SWEET AT ALL!! ONCE YOUR PAST 240, YOU DIE SOON! I JUST READ IT IN TIGER BEAT!" I yelled. But you dont die, I just hoped that excuse worked. "But, 247 is my lucky number! I live on 247 Peach Street, I have 247 friends, 247 food..........." he said. I pulled him to my bed that I was sitting on. "Scott Henry Dogg, you listen here. If you don't get to 150 by the end of the week, I'm not gonna love you anymore" I said quietly, clutching his turtleneck sweater. His eyes were huge, he never knew I loved him. "You-you-....." he said. He couldn't speek. He just looked down at his stomach, his big stomach. His shirt burst off. I looked at him. He looked at me. "I can't see my legs" he said quietly. "Could you at 67 pounds?" I asked. "Yes" he said slowly.

But the next week, it was 321 pounds.
Then,
The ambulance.
But that was the last time I had ever saw him.
The last time I saw Scott, The Fat.

0 comments: