Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Scott, The Fat: Part 4: Dreams

I always dreamed about Scott. He's gone now, but that cant stop me from having my dreams. Yesterday, was my favorite.

I started leaping over the clouds. It was sunset, and I still couldnt find Scott up here. I suddenly noticed Golden Gates. Heaven, I sighed. I knocked, and a boy appeared. Scott. "Hi, Sponge" he said. His mouth barely moved. In heaven, I guess people were skinny. "Your skinny, Scott" I pointed. "Yeah, just like you thought, in heaven, people are skinny. Yeah, I can also read thoughts in this palace" Scott said, shoving his hands in his pockets. "And about the i love you thing, sorry. I just liked being, fat" Scott said. "WHY" I yelled. "Hey, no yelling in heaven. Why, because it's different" he said. "Scott, I dont get you. I don't even get why I came to see you!" I said. I turned, and walked away.


School was boring now.
Scott wasnt there.
I couldn't go to his funeral.
I told him what he should have done, but he ignored me.
I did find out from Scott's mom, Mona, that he was actually 467 pounds when he died.
At least Mona had another kid, his age, a lot more loveable, and is disgusted by blubber.
Tony.
I found out Tony was his brother.
He gave me candy, but I only ate a few.
Im not repeating Scott's life.
Never.
Now I'm back to the Sponge that thinks blubber is funny, like Tony.

0 comments: