Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

FOREST QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing auditions for a book called Forest Queen. Its about a queen who used to live happily with her king far away, until a tornado came and blew her away. She landed in the forest, all dirty, and these 4 tigers came and loved her right away. but the villian/evil tiger is trying to kill her, and the tigers and Forest Queen run away. but they acidentally sent F.Q. right into the villians trap. what can the tigers do to save her?

This can later be made into a movie. Maybe by me, maybe by help. But here are the roles to audition for:

Bella/ Forest Queen/ Queen
Patriot/ King
Sluth/Villian/Evil Tiger
Stripes/Tiger #1/Boy
Pawn/ Tiger #2/Girl
Splinter/Tiger #3/Boy
Tye/Tiger #4/Boy
Paris/ Tigers' Mom/Girl
Jumbo/Snake/Boy
Penna/Mouse/Girl

IF THERE AREN'T ENOUGH PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND COMMENT FOR WHO YOU WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

grace said...

I would like to be the forest queen because i love animals and i would be a good actor with animals. Please choose me to be the forest queen. I COMMENTED FIRST, DOES THAT COUNT??

Anonymous said...

i want to be pawn i like tigers _mist61

I Beaky said...

CAN I BE SOMETHING? lol plz

manny said...

idc what i am i want to be the mouse

Samson235 said...

i really wanna be stripes? plzzzz?

Anonymous said...

wait can i be the tiger?-manny

I Beaky said...

WHOO I AM THE VILLIAN