Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Scott, The Fat: Part 1: Matter of Fat and Skinny

GAME OVER. "Awww!!" me and Beaky said at the same time. "Well, that was fun. I got to go now, but maybe we could play another time!" I said smiling. Beaky, my best friend, had just got a brand new Mario game. I love it, it was called NEW Super Mario Bros. I wanted to go now, well I had to, because it was 7:00 in the morning. I slept over her house-shes right across the street-and I didn't pack or bring ANYTHING. Well, except myself, clothes, a watch, and phone. I had to go to work. At the Pet Shop. It wasn't much of a pet shop, just a puffle shop. "Wait! Sponge, can you come back later?" Beaky said catching up with me as I walked out the door. "Sorry, its the school dance today. If you actually had school you would see me later" I said, not turning to her. Beaky was rich, and she didn't need to go to a school. She was homeschooled. Plus, when she wanted something, she asked her butler, Samson, to get it. And of course, he did.

"Hi Scott!" I said as I walked into the Pet shop, wearing my green robe with puffle food on it. Of course, 'Mr. I'm-always-awake-and-ready' was sleeping. I smiled, and then nudged him. He was drooling over the phone at the desk. He threw the phone up when he awake. I smiled, giggling. He really.............. needed to shave. "Hey, Sponge" he said yawning. I noticed that, A. His nametag was upside down, B., So was his robe, and C., He was fat. Fat people made me laugh, to see their tummy fold over their belt. But this was serious. I didn't want a fat crush. "Uhhh, Scott? Whats up with the stomach?" I asked bending down to pick up the pens he knocked down. He looked at his now-huge stomach. "Me and Max got 4 packs of candy, 2 of the 400 candy bags, and 2 of the 100 candy bags. So 1000 candy. I ate 800, because Max only liked the Skittles, Super Bubble, Sweettarts, Nerds, and Laffy Taffy". "Is he fat? No offense, like you?" I asked. It would at least give me a laugh later when I was bored. "Not really, just 27 pounds more" Scott said cupping his blubber around his waist. "And me," he chuckled, and then hopped off the spinny chair, bent down, grabbed a scale, and put it where I could see it. He stepped on it. He stepped off. Then stepped on to see how much. The wind almost got knocked out of me. 139 pounds. He smiled, then frowned. "139. Well, being fat is fun!" Scott said, trying to be proud. "Scott, you were only 67 pounds two days ago!!" I cried. I was 56 pounds. "Its a matter of Fat and Skinny, life and death. You can die if you weigh too much!!" I added. "I know but 139 pounds will wear off in NO time!" he said smiling. "THIS ISNT SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT!!". But some kid walked in the store. He covered his mouth. He started laughing.

Apparently he thought fat people were funny too.
I did, until Scott Dogg got fat.
Too fat.
"Laugh all you want, I know, I am showing off my BLUBBER!!" Scott said laughing and jumping. The blubber went up and down, up and down. The kid was laughing so hard now he was on the floor CRYING. I laughed a little. Scott liked being fat, so I should like him fat too.

1 comments:

Samson235 said...

im a servent????