Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cheroes: Poem

Here are a few words that describe Cheroes:
Nice, Funny, Caring, Trustworthy, Happy, Loving, Fun

Cheroes is lots of fun
And now it just all begun
Because shes here.

Cheroes is very loving
and I'm sure she'll always be that way
Because she is also sweet.

Cheroes is very trustworthy
For example all the pretty pictures
She has sent me!


Cheroes always cares about me
and shes always on my side
Because shes very caring

Cheroes is very funny
and turns agruments into laughters
Because shes always bright

Cheroes is always happy
when shes me or whoever
Because she always plans things for us

Cheroes is always nice
When she emails me it makes ME happy
Because I know she loves me

1 comments:

grace said...

aww thats so sweet! I do love you spongey!