Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Life-Lonedog (Chapter 1)

I'm making a story about someone that goes to my website. He/She can be super mean sometimes, and is usually the person that makes me leave. But sometimes the person is nice. But the story is a little remix. I'm making a series called Life, about you guys, one person at a time. Here's the story:

"HANNAH FOUNDER SIMS! GET OVER HERE!" James yelled. I suddenly woke up, I jumped on my electric scooter and went down the ramp. I threw it when I reached the bottom. The bus was here, and it was honking like crazy. Thank god for sleeping in clothes. "Dad! Let me miss the bus! I can get Connie to-" I began but James yelled, "ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". "OK!" I screamed, grabbed my backpack, and jumped on the bus. I groaned, I didn't brush my teeth, didn't brush my hair, didn't change my clothes (it was the same clothes I wore yesterday to school), didn't put on dioderent, and I DIDN'T EVEN PUT ON A BRA!!! But then the mean and popular girls sat next to me. "Move in, Hog" said Tasha, one of the girls. She had her blonde hair in a high ponytail, tons of mascara, a dress with pink at the top, light blue in the middle, and purple at the bottom, white glass slippers, and tons of makeup. I sighed, and moved over for Tasha, and then Allana. Allana and me secretly like each other, but Tasha didn't know. Allana had her long brown hair hanging down, her white poncho on, a white and black peace shirt, ripped jeans, and black high-heels. Tasha stared at me, especially my outfit. "Didn't you wear that yesterday, Sims?" she said, giving me a disgusted look. "I washed my clothes" I said, trying to defend myself. "How are you gonna tell the whole school that?" she said, giving an evil smile. Allana stared, and gave a I'm-sorry-there's-nothing-I-can-do look. Allana was on both sides, but right now she was on mine. "Tasha Hurls, stop it" said Allana. Tasha turned around and said, "Excuse me?". "Hmm, soo bored. HEY EVERYBODY WATCH ME TURN TASHA'S NAME INTO A SENTANCE: TASHA LARRY HURLS!! LIKE THROW UP!! AND YES LARRY IS HER MIDDLE NAME!!" Allana announced. Everybody started laughing. I high-fived Allana, and we watching Tasha cry.

0 comments: