Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

POOL PARTY!!!

Today was my last day of soccer (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and the person that was like in charge of everything had a pool and he invited everyone that goes to practice on Tuesday's and Thursday's to his house for a POOL PARTY!!! But I promised Cheroes and Manny that I'd be back after my mom finished with the computer but I couldn't because it was 3:37 and my dad came home to ask if I wanted to go so I said yes and I had a BALL!!! I left at 6:00 and then I went to my aunts house with my dad because my mom and brothers were there babysitting my cousins. (Earlier in the day I had to look for something that costed 5,000 dollars in the backyard and were these two white balls and I think they were eggs lol so then something lighted pinched me on the back I screamed and look and then ran still screaming. I screamed and my mom came and I'm like 'WHATS ON THE BACK OF MY SHIRT!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I was almost in tears I was so scared; I thought it was a giant spider that jumped on me and I'm afraid of spiders and I hate when they kill flys!!! But out of all things it was bird poop. A bird came and POOPED ON ME!!!! I LOOKED NOTHING LIKE A CAR!!! I WAS IN MY SOCCER UNIFORM BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY TO TAKE IT OFF IT WAS A YELLOW SHIRT WITH THE NUMBER 98 AND BLUE SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!). So lol and Scdawg I'm REALLY sorry about your party it was the worst time to have a party (for me) and I was extremely busy trying to get a picture of me to show Cheroes (and maybe Manny but I 'know' Cheroes really well). I DIDN'T EVEN GET TOO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SORRY IT WAS THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME EVER FOR ME!!!!!!!!! I hope its not too late to say Happy Birthday?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks! ~scdawg