Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Scream (Book 1)

CHAPTER 1
DEATH, TAYLOR, DEATH



"You have, exactly 30 seconds, to tell me where Amy is".
I was panting, and Michael had the gun to the side of my head.
"I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE AMY IS!!!!" I screamed, turning my head away from the gun.
We were in a corner, of a dark house. Amy, 6, was huddled against a board, tears going down her face.
She knew that she wouldn't have a sister, in 25 seconds.
I couldn't believe this had happened, Amy accused of robbing, the real robber killing me, also trying to find Amy, and kidnap her.
"Well Taylor Bleech, I'm not a person who says, 'Any last words', I just do my job" Michael whispered.
Then, I fell down.
Because it was pitch black.
Death.



I never forgot the moment, when my 16 year old sister died.
I was 16 now, and maybe I would die at this age.
Charlie was following me, hes my best friend.
He's always pale white, but appears out of nowhere. I like to call him my ghost. But one day, Friday, the 13th, he pulled me out in the moonlight. I ran after him smiling. He pulled me down to our bench and whispered (it was night, pitch black, like the day when Taylor died), "Have you wondered, why Im white?". I put my head under his neck, and said into his skin, "Yes, but not I'm comfterable with it". "Why, what if, I can do this?" he whispered. I fell down onto the bench; he wasn't there again. But I got up and looked behind me. "AH!" I said; he was on the other side of the bench. "Charlie, you barely moved" I said, quietly. "I know" Charlie replied. And he vanished.
Charlie was scaring me. So I fainted.

1 comments:

Kira Marie said...

oh i think i know. :D