Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!
ONCE AGAIN I WILL BE TELLING YOU WHERE I AM GOING:

Maine- On the 22nd: its a tradition that every year on the last day of school as soon as I get off the bus we finish packing up quickly and go to Maine with some of my favorite cousins!! (its for three days so I think we get back on the 25th saddly lol)
New Hampshire- Unknown date: every year we rent a house for a week at a lake, at first we went to a place each year my family calls "The Yellow House", but last year they decided we try a new house, which was EXTRIEMELY sad because all our favortie memories were left behind, but this year were going BACK!!! YAY!!!
New Hampshire (Again)- one of my bff's family is going to New Hampshire for three days and each kid gets to bring one friend (my friend has 1 sister and 1 brother) so I get to go on vacation with them!!!


Im sure Im going on more vacations but thats all I know so far!!!

0 comments: