Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

IM BORED WITHOUT CHEROES

I am so freakin bored without Cheroes right now!! It's 3:56 and I'm with yo kindred and Mist61 so I'm totally bored and Cheroes you think I would fake FRIENDSHIP!?!? Here are the reasons why your so awesome!

Cheerful- You are a very Cheerful person and I love having you around
Hope- I always Hope for you to come and brighten my day
Exciting- Your very exciting!!!
Respectful- You always respect what I say or do; which makes me happy!
On- I'm always happy when your on!
E-mail- I always get happy when you e-mail me!!!
Sponges BFF- You will always be Sponge's BFF so.....
I'M MAKING A PERSON OF THE WEEK!!! THIS WEEK THE PERSON OF THE WEEK IS CHEROES!! AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS.........
Monday- Write a paragrah (or more) about why Cheroes is a good friend
Tuesday- Write a few word that describe her and then turn those words into a poem (rhymy or non-rhymy) and make each line a different color of the rainbow!!
Wednesday- Write about a favorite time you had with her
Thursday- Write a small story about you and Cheroes
Friday- Give her a compliment or do something nice to her
Saturday- Say or do whatever you want about her on your blog!!!
BUT EVERYDAY YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN IMAGECHEF DESIGN (If you can but I would love you to!) THAT SAYS HER NAME AND MORE!!!
NEXT WEEK I WONT BE HERE UNTIL THE 25TH OR 26TH BUT IM STILL CHOOSING ANOTHER PERSON OF THE WEEK AND IM GOING TO BE CHECKING BLOGS TO SEE IF YOU DID WHAT I ASKED ABOUT THIS PERSON; IF YOU DONT IM GOING TO GIVE YOU A HUGE REMINDER OR ELSE YOUR THE LAST PERSON OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!


(If there was a "T" in "Cheroes" I would write Trustful; I love that she trusts me and you all should to because some mothers dont want them sending stuff like what Cheroes does; and it makes me VERY happy that she trusts me!!!)

P.S.
IM SO NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST ME!!! PLEASE TRUST ME EVERYONE!!! LOL!

0 comments: