Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Scott, The fat: Part 2: Yes and Trapped

I drove to the prom.
Scott was in the back seat.
I started coughing, and I rolled the window down.
"Sorry" Scott mumbled.
He had farted.
I was in my dress, and Scott was in his tux. He was taking me out. He wasn't afraid to go to the prom, he liked to show off his 'beauty'. I wasn't happy at all with this. I just ignored him when he talked. I told him, "When you become yourself again, you may call me 'babe' ". But he wasn't gonna be. He was gonna stay the fat, farty, large penguin. I stepped out of the limo, and Scott tried to get out the door. I whirled around and decided to help him. I yanked him out, but he fell. I sighed. I started walking again, my high-heels clicking. I opened the door to see lots of penguins dancing, a disco ball, lights, food (saddly, for Scott had already ran away drooling at the sight), and I saw my archenemeys, Ksaraa and Lynnia. I moved out of the way, so they wouldn't see me. The song 'Yes' was playing. I singed along quietly. "You walk...... and you run...... you love....... and you hate, but you love me, and you asked me, will you marry me? And I said yes, for I love ya too, lets go out in the moon, and forget all the moments.... no matter who, you are, your my shin-ing star, and I said Yes........ baby doll......." I sang. Tears filled in my eyes. This was the song me and-the skinny-Scott danced to. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the ambulance run in, to a corner in the room. There, lay a penguin, in a tux, on the ground. I ran over. It was Scott. He had fainted, cause of all the food. I started to cry, because the penguins had put him on a stretcher. I screamed-still with tears in my eyes-,"I TOLD YOU SCOTT DOGG!!! YOU WOULD DIE!!!". I ran into the girls bathroom and cried.

I heard the door slam, keys jingle, and footsteps fade away. I jerked my head up.
My face was read from crying.
I opened the bathroom door, and saw nobody. The doors were locked. So was the one that leaded to the parking lot. I was trapped. I heared someone sobbing, in the corner of the room.
I knew it wasn't Scott, he was at the hospital, possibly heaven.
It wasn't Max, well maybe.
But out of all people, it was Ksaraa (Kuh-sar-uh). I walked over slowly and quietly.
She looked up at me. "Lynnia?" she asked. "No, Sponge" I said. I bent down next to her. "Oh, then go away!!" she yelled, wacking me. "Sorry" she muttered. "Ksaraa, whats wrong?". "Dane" she said slowly but then added, "He was suppose to meet me here, he promised that he would hide, when it was lockdown. But he never came. Nobody did. Until you got out of that bathroom. I loved him, but then Lynnia called and said he was reported missing. She also said she got a new best friend". "Who?" I asked. "Some freak named Beaky" she muttered. My head flew up. "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!!". Ksaraa looked up at me, alarmed. I called her, but her new answering machine said, "Sorry! I'm off with my new best friend, Lynnia Williams! If your name is Sponge, whatever. Just dont even bother to come back to my house! EVER. AGAIN! Bye! If your looking for Lynnia please call......" I hung up. I started crying again.

0 comments: