Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

MY BLACK PUG IS COMING!!!!

As you all've seen, I have a poll about which pet I should get. I desperatly wanted a Dog and Guinea pig, but I can only have a little black pug. I'm sure I'm getting a guinea pig REALLY REALLY soon too, I just don't know when!!! But it made me REALLY happy to see that you guys all voted and most of you chosed Dog and Guinea pig; you all KNOW I wanted those!!! But you may not see me on the chat box because I'm surfing the web trying to find breeders with black pugs, and guys if you could help I would be REALLY happy!!!! If you do, or you know someone with baby black pugs that are for sale, tell me their phone number or email (I would prefer email!!!). And guys thank you if you help, tell me the website at the comments!!!!!!

0 comments: